Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!! Although I think this post will prob be put up after midnight it still counts as V-day. I had a really busy day today. Usually I work nights, which works well around uni and I can still ahve a bit of a life during the day. Today, however, I was called in early and ended up doing a double shift...wasn't so fun. By the time I got home I was so tired but I really wanted to do a new mani, plus my OPI Black Shatter arrived today!! YAAAY! It is so awesome, I love it so much. This is what I came up with...

I used Orly "Top2Bottom" as a base, Orly "Lemonade", Orly "Gumdrop" and Orly "Lollipop" for the stripes, OPI Black Shatter and Orly "Sec'n'Dry" as a top coat. I love "Sec'n'Dry" topcoat because it drys multiple layors of nailpolish in a couple of minutes. There is nothing worse than having to wait 20-30 minutes for a manicure to dry properly!



Here is what my nails looked like before adding the Black Shatter over the top. I really like this colour combo and they look real cool marbled together too!

No comments:

Post a Comment