Friday, July 8, 2011

Nail Mail

I got some more nail mail this morning. First of all, OPI "I Lily Love You" (aka my new favourite polish) and Essie "Nice is Nice"

About a month ago I ordered a $5 mystery bag from a website I haven't used before and this morning it FINALLY arrived. To be honest, I'm not that impressed.
Oh the flash is a bit extreme in that photo whoops. So in the pack I got a yuck brown colour called "Walnut" and a slightly nicer brown called "Latte", 2 matte top coats and one top coat which leaked all over the box it came in and was subsequently half empty. Disappointed!
It did come with this bag too that I wasn't expecting. 



Here is two coats of Essie "Nice is Nice". It's a very pretty pastel lilac. 

 One coat of "I Lily Love You" and then some stamping using konad plate M63
 "I Lily Love You" looks awesome with a matte coat over the top! I didn't manage to get a photo of that though

2 comments:

  1. I really want to buy I Lily Love You! Haven't been able to find it though. It looks cute over Nice is Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houndstooth mani super cute!!

    ReplyDelete