Monday, July 25, 2011

Epic Nail Mail

Good Morning everyone! It is snowing here!! It never snows. It is so exciting. And to make a good day better my order from Beauty Joint arrived. I have been waiting for almost three weeks for it to come.

EXCITING!! I can't wait to try them all out!

 I was going to take a photo of the package but I got too excited

 Here is Milani Digital, Cyberspace and Hi-Res. These are my first Milanis
 Milani Jewel FX Gold and Silver. I wish I had got Gems as well now.
 Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple and Chunky Holo Black.
All the polishes were so reasonably priced. It was the postage that was the killer. The Milanis were $3.75 and the Kleancolors were $1.75 but postage was $12.64!! and then there was the exchange rate.
I would really like not to go to uni today so I can stay home and play with my polishes =)

3 comments:

  1. I love Beauty Joint! They are so cheap! I'm especially excited to see a swatch of that Black Holo. I have the green one, but the black sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mail! I haven't ordered from there yet, but looking forward to getting some KleanColor from them soon!

    ReplyDelete