Thursday, July 21, 2011

Yay!

Just a short message today; I was in town today in between lectures and I found a polish that has been on my wishlist for a while now. Nicole by OPI "One Less Lonely Glitter"!! YAY it is so pretty and from what I can tell by looking at it in the bottle it is a purple version of OPI "Teenage Dream". I haven't had a chance to try it out yet due to a busy day and I have work soon but I will most likely try it out tonight after work if I'm not too tired. Yay, I'm so happy I found it. It was in a little pharmacy that I've never been to and they had a lot of OPIs and Nicoles that aren't in the usual places I look so I will defo be going back soon!

Here's a photo of the bottle I found on google.
=D

3 comments:

  1. im sure you'll love it.! its one of my favorite Nicole By OPI colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for finding it :)
    cant wait to see it on your nails!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete