Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Milani Jewel FX and 3D Holographic

Last night I tried out four of my new Milani polishes; Cyberspace, Hi-Res, FX Gold and FX Silver. I like how the holo-ness  of Cyberspace and Hi-Res is quite subtle. Sometimes it looks like a simple glitter polish but when the light hits it right the holo that has everyone in the blog world buzzing shines through. Love it!



These photos were taken with flash at night. It was sunny today but I ran out of time to take photos. Next I added an accent nail using Milani Jewel FX.


They're so shiny!! It also came out surprisingly smooth, even before I put Seche Vite on. 
Today I found a Kleancolor mini collection. 6 polishes packed full of glitter!!


 From the left: Black Out, V.I.P and Kiss Goodbye
From left: Grand Finale, 24 Carat and Peaceful Heart
Each bottle is 5ml which I think is a good amount because there is no way I'm ever going to use a full size 15ml bottle. 
That's all for today. Hope everyone is having a good week

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome Milani colors! On your accent fingers-is that just one coat of the Jewel FX? There is an amazing amount of glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much was the mini set? I'm thinking of getting the same thing from Amazon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eat.Sleep.Polish; that is one coat of Jewel fx over two coats of holographic. It is so glitzy! I love it and was surprised with the coverage.
    @thenailaholic; it was about NZD$8.60 from a discount store :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these at Uncle Bill's, was very tempted :) Would love to see swatches pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @littlepickle: Uncle Bill's is where I got them! Where are you? cute name btw. I'll try my best to do some swatches this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little glitter set is cute! I got a metallics set of minis the other week for $10 at Postie Plus... the little bottles are just too adorable to pass up!

    ReplyDelete