Friday, August 19, 2011

My First Cupcake Mani

I know that cupcake manis are a dime a dozen but I had to try it out. And I took some step by step photos as I went so you can do your own cupcake mani =D

Dori, over at Kiss my Acetone is the shiz at cupcake manis!! Hers are amazing. She has done them here, here, here, here and a tutorial here. haha. I used her tutorial to do mine. Here is my step by step photos:

I started off with one coat of OPI Sparrow Me The Drama and one coat of OPI I Lily Love You

Next I painted half the nail with China Glaze Spontaneous

Added details with Orly Velvet Rope,

Then added the yellow icing using Orly Lemonade and added sprinkles using a dotting tool, OPI Dating a Royal and Essie Mint Candy Apple. Then the final touch, a cherry on top, done with Orly Star Spangled.

So overall I used:
OPI Sparrow Me The Drama
OPI I Lily Love You
China Glaze Spontaneous
Orly Velvet Rope
Orly Lemonade
OPI Dating a Royal
Essie Mint Candy Apple
2x Nail Art Brushes
1x Dotting Tool

I hope this was helpful. Would you like to see more tutorial type posts on here? Leave a comment =)
Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment