Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sci-fi Nails

I'm sorry for the lack of posting this week. I started back at uni on Monday and it's been a busy week getting back into the routine. I wore my dot mani for five days! It lasted really well, only some minor chips and tip wear.
When I was painting the colour I'm showing you today I had every intention of doing some stamping over the top but it really didn't need it!! It can stand all by itself and look awesome. It reminds me of robots in a way. Wanna know what it is yet?! Okay, here it is....

Here is Sally Hansen "Celeb City". The ring finger is the most colour accurate. 

2 comments:

  1. great colour! ;D
    new follower of yours btw
    nice blog! hope yuo do the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! whats your blog url? I can't get onto your profile to find it

    ReplyDelete