Monday, September 5, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 1

Woo! Day One! Here we go
The first on the list is red. I am not a fan of red at all. The only red I like in the slightest is OPI Bogota Blackberry which I have already shown on my blog here. So instead of showing the same thing I chose a polish my mum gave me last week; OPI The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry Collection and the last one I needed to complete the collection.


It's a dark berry red with pink glass flecks. This was two coats. I find that all the shimmer settles on the bottom of the bottle though  so isn't as shimmery as it could be. I'm not that much of a fan of this colour. It is most definitely my least favourite from the collection but I like that I now have them all.
Tomorrow for the challenge I'll be showing an orange polish so stay tuned! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment