Sunday, November 20, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 24

Good morning/evening/afternoon where ever you may be. Hope you're all having a great weekend. In light of the new release movie from the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn, today for the challenge I have chosen Twilight for "inspired by a book".


I started with two coats of Color Club Red Velvet then added white semi circles using BYS Matte White for the apples


Over the white I added one coat of OPI Big Hair... Big Nails. I added more white as I had done to do the apple, to do the stem and leaves. Then coloured over the top of the white with Miss D Catch Up For Coffee and China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. Then added more white to the side of each apple as a light reflection.


One coat of Seche Vite and it's done! I hope you all like it.
Are you a fan of the twilight saga?
Next up for the challenge is 'Inspired by Fashion'.

No comments:

Post a Comment