Saturday, November 26, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 27

Hey everyone! Four more weeks and it'll be Christmas!! Does anyone have any plans for their xmas day mani? I've been having a think about it but haven't made any decisions yet.  I don't know why but I am actually looking forward to Christmas this year.
Today for the challenge is 'Inspired by Artwork'. I had seen other people's Van Gogh manis floating around and always like them but wanted to do something different. However when it came time to actually do it I could not stop thinking of Starry Night. I even had the song Vincent by Don McLean stuck in my head. So I took it all as a sign and did Van Gogh Starry Night nails



Here is all the polishes used:
LA Color Art Deco Black
China Glaze Swing Baby
China Glaze The Ten Man
OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue
China Glaze GR8
Nicole By OPI Me+Blue
Milani Cyberspace
LA Color Black Velvet
Sally Hansen Celeb City
BYS Matte White
Sally Hansen Disco Ball
Orly Winter Wonderland
Yowzah that's a lot of polish! haha

Next up for the challenge is 'Inspired by a Flag'

No comments:

Post a Comment