Thursday, May 19, 2011

Feeling Fruity?!

This will be my second post tonight but I couldn't wait until tomorrow to share this one. Since my nails are pretty much screwed for a wee while due to breakage and other such damage, I'll be doing more designs on my friend/flatmate. Tonight I did watermelons! This is partly influence by a tissue box in my room and partly influenced by a photo I found on google (I can't find it now though so can't reference the original artist but if I find out who it is I'll come back to this post and add a link). Here they are...



I used Nicole by OPI "Make Mine Lime", Orly "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe", Orly "Pink Lemonade", BYS "Matte White" and BYS "Black Satin".
I love how these turned out and will most likely do it again on my own nails soon!

3 comments:

  1. cute!
    i have yet to do watermelons but i think i should for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job on these!! I love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete