Monday, May 16, 2011

OUCH!

Hey guys!
So last night I was getting ready to go to work, was putting my shoes on and somehow managed to rip half my fingernail off!! It ripped half way down the nail and half way across, so now I don't really know what to do with it... It's pretty sore so don't want to take it off the rest of the way. Right now I just have a plaster over it. If you have any tips please let me know! I'm still going to be painting but my photos may look a little messed up for a while as I wont include my middle finger.

My sister's friend came round for dinner last night and said that since she saw my star wars mani she'd been obsessed with the idea so I did them for her...


I used the same polishes as I used for the first post so if you would like to know check out the link above =)
Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. :( Aw, that sucks. I hate it when that happens! Its always my middle finger too!! In fact I just ripped my middle nail on my right hand really far down, its quite painful.

    ReplyDelete