Wednesday, November 2, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 21

Finally the "inspired by" part of the challenge is here. I think this is where it gets a bit more interesting although today is a bit of a contradiction to that. Today for the challenge is "inspired by a colour". From what I've seen from other bloggers doing the challenge is that there seems to have been some confusion as to what this means. So I just picked my favourite colour and went for something simple.

Thumb: Revlon No Shrinking Violet
Index: Nicole By OPI Virtuous Violet
Middle: China Glaze Spontaneous
Ring: OPI Do You Lilac It?
Pinky: Essie Nice is Nice


This mani was a bit boring for me so I added some OPI Silver Shatter in an attempt to liven things up.
Next for the challenge is "inspired by a song".

No comments:

Post a Comment