Monday, January 30, 2012

All You Need Is Love

Frankening really has taken the polish world by storm and today I have to show you Dollish Polish custom franken polish! The set I have to show is the Love and Anti Love Valentines Custom Franken Polish Duo. This set consists of two polishes; a pearly pink with glitter and a red and black glitter.


They came in their own little organza bag! cute aye!


I love how Love Is A Battlefield has a broken heart logo on the label



This is two coats of Love Me Tender. It applied nicely although the polish is slightly on the thick side. At certain angles you can see a VNL but once you put the glitter over the top you can't tell.



And this is one coat of Love Is A Battlefield. I looooove this combo!! It is just awesome. 
Dollish Polish has a lot of polishes available on her Etsy shop so check it out! There is a link at the beginning of this post but I'll put it again HERE.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment