Monday, January 23, 2012

Zoya Dannii

I know you all have probably seen this polish a million times but it has recently found its way into my collection and I need to bask in the beauty that is Zoya Dannii. This is my new favourite purple, I never want to take it off!

this is two coats with a top coat

Move over OPI Do You Lilac It? You've just been bumbed to #2 position (but don't worry, I still love you)

I thought I'd show you all this as well. This is what I did after work last night. A few years ago, a friend gave me this bottle and it was filled with three colours of jellybeans. They were waaaay past their best by date so I decided to spruce it up a bit and re-did it with M'n'Ms. Unfortunately there were less orange ones so that layer is smaller than the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment