Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hey Stud

Hey everyone! I hope your weekend is treating you well. There is going to be a post in the next week or so which I am very excited about. I have to wait for them to arrive though! Cant wait!! Mysterious enough for you?
I had some nail mail arrive this morning from the lovely Traci over at The Trace Face Philes. I bought two polishes from her blog sale:

China Glaze Side-Saddle and Awakening
I also had nail mail earlier in the week and was something that I've been wanting for quite a while: OPI Show It And Glow It from the Burlesque range. A bit late to the party I know but at least I'm showing up haha.
Today I am going to show you my first shot at using bullion beads that I got from Born Pretty.



I used two coats of OPI Dating A Royal and stamped using white Konad polish and Fauxnad plate M79. Then used the beads on my ring finger as an accent. I like the way it came out but the beads drove me nuts!! as soon as they were dry I wanted to pick them off. I don't know why but I could not deal with the feel of them on my nail. Maybe they'll be better closer together....
Anyway, enjoy your day. TTFN (channeling my inner Tigger =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment