Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Hey all. That day is here, you either love it or you hate it. I have my final valentines themed mani today.

I started off with two coats of OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not. I love love love this colour!! The shade is perfect and something I was lacking in my collection. And the name! Have you ever bought a polish just because of the name? I have. Twice. And when the OPI Holland collection comes out it will become three times. I love this name mostly because the Louvre is one of the places that I am DYING to go to!!

Next I free handed some hearts using China Glaze Secondhand Silk and Revlon Raspberry Rapture. 
Well I hope your day was a good one! Let me know if you had any special valentine-y things happen to you. Me, I got a single red rose in my mail box =)

No comments:

Post a Comment