Monday, February 20, 2012

OPI Holland

Hey guys. Today I have two polishes from the OPI Holland collection to show you! Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? and Pedal Faster Suzi.

Dutch Ya Just Love OPI? This is two coats. If I had been more careful I probably could have got away with one coat. This polish was darker than I had expected it to be but I still love it.
I did some stamping over this polish but I have just realized that I didn't take photos of it! Bugger.


Pedal Faster Suzi I <3 this polish! It is so girly and cute. I see it as a cross between OPI Princesses Rule! and OPI Sparrow Me The Drama. This was three coats. It is a little sheer but still worth it.

I am hoping to get my hands on more of this collection soon. Namely I Don't Give A Rotterdam, Kiss Me On My Tulips, Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? and Vampsterdam.

No comments:

Post a Comment