Saturday, February 11, 2012

More Kleancolor Swatches

Good morning everyone! In August last year I swatched some mini Kleancolor polishes and that post has the highest number of page views of any post on this blog. You can see that post HERE. Today I have new Kleancolor swatches from the polishes I picked up yesterday; Born To The Purple, Blue Eyed Girl, Bridal Shower and Midnight Seduction.

Born To The Purple
tbh, I don't get the name... If it is some pun that I haven't noticed, please let me know lol
Index: One coat
Middle: Two coats
Ring: Two coats over white
Pinky: One coat over black

Blue Eyed Girl
Index: One coat
Middle: Two coats
Ring: Two coats over white
Pinky: One coat over black
These two polishes have the exact same formula in blue and purple. There were a little on the thick side but were easy to manipulate and move the glitter around.

Bridal Shower
This is three coats. In hindsight I would have layered this over white because after three coats I could still see the nail. I like how this one has some holo glitter pieces. 

Midnight Seduction
This one is my favourite out of the four. It is a blue-ish version of Kiss Goodbye, swatched in the first lot of Kleancolor polishes (the link at the beginning of this post). It is packed full of micro glitter. Most of the glitter is blue but there is also some gold and pink. Two coats.
There ya have it. I will hopefully post again this arvo to continue my Valentines themed manis =)

No comments:

Post a Comment