Sunday, February 12, 2012

1 Year Blogaversary

Hello everyone!! Today is the Kiwi With The Crazy Nails' One Year Blogaversary!!! I can't believe it has been a year already! When I started this blog it was about 2am and I was just going to have a look and see what I had to do to start a blog, but wasn't actually going to start one.... Yeah that didn't work out so well. Now I have a bunch of awesome followers (yeah, I'm talking about you!) and I get to share my hobby with people who enjoy it too. =) So thank you for following, and here's to the year to come!
Here is the Valentines nails I was going to post yesterday

I started off with two coats of Sally Hansen Blush Diamond. The bow and arrow is Color Club Antiquated. The hearts are Nubar Prize and the black outlines is BYS Black Satin.

No comments:

Post a Comment