Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vintage Turquoise

I did a new mani today and couldn't wait until tomorrow to share it so two posts today!! I've been on a bit of a Konad kick and wanted to try out the full nail images

I started with two coats of OPI "Austin-tatious Turquoise"


Then stamped using Black Konad polish on Bundle Monster plate 20






This was my first time using a full nail image and it turned out to be easier than I had been expecting. I think it helped that the pattern isn't as formulaic as some of the other full nail images!
I was at the mall today because I had heard that the OPI Katy Perry range was FINALLY in stores so went to have a look. I already have "Teenage Dream" and "Not Like the Movies" but wanted to check out "Last Friday Night" and "The One That Got Away". They're pretty but personally I don't think they're worth the exorbitant prices that they are here in NZ. Then I saw that there was a sale on Orly; buy one get one free so I got these two..

This is Orly "Charged Up" and "Gilded Coral". I can't wait to try them out!
The other day my Mum bought me some mini Orly polishes she had found on sale and a Russian Doll keyring! <3
This is Orly "Groupie".
Well that's me for today! Back to studying I go..

No comments:

Post a Comment