Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love is in the Air

Oh how I love Nicole by OPI's polish "Me + Blue". As much as I dislike the Biebs, this polish is so pretty it's almost worth having something associated with him. =P


I found the stickers in a discount store when I was looking for a crown to wear to a get together to watch the royal wedding last night. I found these heart stickers, little white flower stickers and a rhinestone wheel for $2 each. 

For the last few weeks I've been painting my friend's nails. Its been good practise and I used my new Bundle Monster plates on her yesterday...


This is two coats of OPI "Tease-y Does It" and Konad silver stamped using BM205


2 comments:

  1. i love my justin beebs polishes too. but i always take the tag with his face on them off. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! thats the first thing I did too!!

    ReplyDelete