Friday, October 7, 2011

31 Day Challenge Day 13

Oh boy do I have a good one today! I LOVE how this one turned out. I seriously do not want to take it off. Before I started my blog I had an album of nail art on my personal facebook page for my friends to see. I was suppose to make the 100th photo epic and I was feeling the pressure. This was my 100th photo and day 13 of the challenge: animal print

Monarch Butterflies 

<3 love love love <3

Here is what I used to create this look:
  • Orly Orange Sorbet
  • BYS Black Satin
  • BYS Matte White
  • Nails Supreme two way nail art pen in yellow


*sigh* I love this so much, I even did both hands! I can't stop looking at it which is getting in the way of doing other things, like assignments that are due today =O
Back to the books I go
Happy Friday everyone!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment