Friday, June 24, 2011

I Love Nail Mail

For the last 3 days I have received nail related items in the mail =D
The first day I got OPI Blue Shatter and OPI I Juggle... Men. The next day I got my new stamping plates from Born Pretty and today my China Glaze Crackle Crushed Candy arrived!! Yay for nail mail =D

Today I wanted to use my new Hello Kitty plate and here's what I came up with...

 I used Maybelline mini colo-rama "Bubblegum", OPI "I Juggle...Men" and white konad polish on plates BM 19 and M71

Here's a close up that shows the flecky-ness of "I Juggle...Men". This shot doesn't capture the colour well though. It shines pink, blue and purple in different lights. It's pretty subtle but adds a little something extra.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! This is sooo cuuteXD Yeah, I can see the glitters(?) in the close pic;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and so girly! :) and i love your cute nails :) by the way im a new follower :)

    visit my blog :)
    http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete