Monday, June 13, 2011

This Week's Haul + Guest Nails

Hey everyone!
I haven't been posting as much this last week as I'm in  the middle of exams. One more to go and then I have three weeks off.
I've gone a bit overboard with polish purchases this week! But in my defence they were all either on sale or given to me.
Top row: China Glaze "Spontaneous", OPI "Dating a Royal", BYS "Matte White", Sally Hansen "Spark", Sally Hansen "Flair"
Bottom row: Rubi "Emerald City", "Disco Nights" and "Taupe" and Revlon "Perplex"

"Dating a Royal" was a gift from my Mum. She gave it to me after I finished my first exam <3. I was running low on BYS "Matte White" so bought a back up. The two Sally Hansen and the Revlon were on sale at a discount make up sale I went to on Wednesday. I can't wait to try out the Sally Hansen polishes. The colours are so pretty!

Click to enlarge and see all the different colours =)
Yesterday I hung out with one of my oldest friends, Erike! We have been friends since primary school; a total of 14 years! For her mani I used Revlon "Perplex" 

This only one coat of Perplex. It covers really well and I had no problems with application.
Then I stamped using white konad polish and plate BM 206



Thanks for reading =)



No comments:

Post a Comment