Monday, June 20, 2011

It's in the bag

As you may know, there has been a 'what's in your purse' tag going around and in an attempt to procrastinate I'm going to give it a go.
You're suppose to empty out your bag and answer some questions.


~Where did you get your purse, and how long have you had it?
I got my bag when I was in Auckland with my friend Erike in January 2010. We went up for a music festival :)
~What are 3 must-haves in your purse? (Not including keys and wallet)
iPod/headphones (I hate it when I have my iPod but not headphones or vise versa lol), perfume, lipbalm
~What is something you should have in your purse right now, but don't?
I need to put a couple pens in there and a hair tie 
~What is the thing you have the most of in your purse right now?
Nail polishes =P


There it is! Ill go through it all now...

Wallet, keys, phone, iPod and a cat purse/pouch which has nail polish in it


There's the contents of the cat purse:
OPI: Mermaids Tears, Sparrow Me the Drama, Silver Shatter, Red Shatter, Rally Pretty Pink, Dating a Royal and Last Friday Night
Revlon: Emerald City and Not So Blueberry (I found the scented Revlon range!! Will do a swatch soon)
Nubar: Dewdrop, China Glaze: Spontaneous and Seche Vite top coat 

Here is some Dettol hand sanitizer, pandora bracelet, bobby pins, Nivea pink guava lip balm, Sarah Jessica Parker "NYC" perfume (<3), sunglasses, mouse shaped memory card, skittles (I went to the movies last week and the bag of skittles went all through my bag =P) and my card holder which I decorated with flowers (done with nail polish of course)

And some receipts.
I tag whoever wants to do this!! I hope you all enjoyed having a peek in my bag. I know I'm nosy enough to have a look at everyone else's bag posts =)



No comments:

Post a Comment