Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A to Z about ME!

Hello! Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails posted an A-Z about me post today and I wanted to do one too so here it is!

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Double
C. Chore you hate: Washing! I can deal with folding the washing but I hate doing it, hanging it out and bringing it in again. 
D. Day: I like Tuesdays and Saturdays, kinda random I know. On Tuesdays I don't have work or have work the next day so there's no 'ergh, work tomorrow' feeling. And Saturday because it's the weekend! I work on Sundays so it doesnt count as the weekend.
E. Essential start to your day: Gotta check emails, facebook,etc this often makes me run late
F. Favourite colour: Purple!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I don't think gold goes with my skin tone
H. Height: 156cm I think...maybe.....
I. Instruments: At Intermediate I started to learn the violin but that didn't last long
J. Job title: Personal Shopper
K. Kids: Someday. Definitely not any time soon
L. Live: Wellington, New Zealand
M. Mum’s name: Jenny
N. Nicknames: Mary (long story/inside joke/don't ask lol)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Never as a patient
P. Pet peeve: when people pronounce works wrong (e.g when ask is said arske. Maybe this is just a New Zealand thing??)
Q. Quote from a movie: "We shall have a magnificent tea party and you're not invited" Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean and well it's not really a movie but Ross Gellar's speech about love from Friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXgNzZklJo4 < this link is for the whole scene (I recommend watching it) and the one below is for my favourite part of it...



R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One older sister. She's 22
T. Time you wake up: depends when I have to be somewhere. Today I woke up at 7.
U. Underwear: At the moment I'm wearing red ones that I don't like.haha
V. Vegetables you dislike: Onions! Bleerrrgghhh
W. What makes you run late: Getting up too late, spending too much time on the internet, getting distracted by something...It would probably be easier to say what doesn't make me run late :P
X. X-Rays you’ve had: One, when I broke my arm when I was 10
Y. Yummy food you make: Brownie! yuuuum
Z. Zoo: I love the zoo! Last time I went, I got to feed the giraffes. I love giraffes :D


So there ya have it. Anyone who wants to do this; I choose you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment