Friday, June 17, 2011

Emerald City

Hey everyone! I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been fairly uneventful. I've just been studying for my last exam on Tuesday.
Today I'm going to share with you Revlon "Emerald City" Matte Suede. I've been looking at it in stores for a while and thinking how much I like the colour. Well today I bought it =) I don't have anything else quite like it in my collection. I'm lacking in the green department.
Here it is


Isn't it preeetttty?! It covers perfectly with just one coat. This is without a topcoat.


The difference between the two is greater in real life and the shimmer isn't as noticeable. Then again is night time so it may be more evident in daylight. 
I love the forest green! I wanted to do something else to it but not cover it up completely so I did some stamping on the ring finger and thumb using BM213 and silver konad polish

What d'ya think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment