Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Matte Zigzag

Hey everyone! It has been a little while since I posted. It has been a busy weekend; Saturday was Sam's 21st party, Sunday was recovering from the party and work, Monday was my dad's birthday. But now I'm back and I have some stamping for you. I've had this idea in my head for a while but wasn't sure if it would work. I might have seen in somewhere else but can't be sure. Here it is!

Matte Black with black stamping. I'm really enjoying this one. I like how subtle it is.
I used BYS Black Satin with a top coat of China Glaze Matte Magic then stamping using BM201

P.S. Voting for Leslies "Good Enough to Eat" contest ends on the 28th so if you haven't voted already please do. Click HERE. My entry is number 40 if you want to vote for me =)

1 comment:

  1. i love it! i love the effect :) gotta try this one! :)

    ReplyDelete