Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rally Pretty Pink and Red Shatter

Hey everyone. I hope you're all having a good week. I handed in my last assignment today, with eight minutes to spare! So now I'm two exams away from a small holiday.
In order to get my assignment done on time I didn't let myself change my mani until it was finished. So now its done and I tried out OPI Rally Pretty Pink.



It is a bit more gold in reality, my flash blew it out weird. It's really pretty and shimmery. I'm guessing it will be stunning in the sun, I'll test out that theory tomorrow. Then it was time to add OPI Red Shatter

Without top coat

With top coat
I'm not so sure about the combination of the purple/gold and red. I think the red shatter will look good over white or silver. I'll try that soon. Next, I tested out what Rally Pretty Pink looks like under other shatters.

Index: OPI Black Shatter
Middle: OPI Silver Shatter
Ring: China Glaze Cracked Concrete
Pinky: OPI Red Shatter
I like Black Shatter and Cracked Concrete the most. The base colour shows through the best whereas the others tend to overshadow its shimmery goodness.


All topped off with one coat of Seche Vite, my new favourite top coat =P


No comments:

Post a Comment