Friday, June 24, 2011

Top 10 Award

Hey all,
I've been tagged by Fiona and Amanda over at Ha Bisky! Nails for the Top 10 Award so thank you ladies!


Here's the rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog. 
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog. 
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

I think this is going to be harder than it looks but here we go
Top 10 Cosmetics:
1. Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara in brownish black. It has quite a different brush than normal mascaras and I know some people don't like it but I reckon it does a really good job. Mascara is probably the one cosmetic I couldn't live without besides nail polish
2. Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner
3. Nutrimetics eyeliner (I dont know what special name they call it sorry) in charcoal
4. Nivea Visage Young Control Shine moisturizer  
5. L'Oreal Wear Infinite pressed eye shadow quad #218 Accentuated Taupe
6. Maybelline Baby Lips Menthol
7. Lucas Papaw Ointment
8. Nutrimetics Nutri-Spa Intensive Hand Balm with shea butter and yarrow extract. This smells so nice!
9. L'Oreal Perfect Clean foaming cream wash
10. Sally Hansen Kwik Off. I don't think it really counts as a cosmetic but it is the best thing for removing nail polish I have found! All you do is stick your finger into the sponge, twist it around a couple times and Ta Da! all the nail polish is gone!! And they don't really have that awful smell that some nail polish removers have.


Ok, that wasn't as bad as I though it would be
Here are the 10 bloggers I tag:
More Nail Polish
Oh Me! Oh My!
The Nailasaurus
Colour Me Pretty
NailSide
Groupie Glam
Nails Made Simple
It's Fashion Time!
Ari's Sweet Delight
and YOU!! If you want to do it then go for it! I tag you!
Thanks again Fiona and Amanda

2 comments: